- Orblue Bread Knife blade has an ultra-sharp serrated edge that grips & quickly cuts without tearing
- Bread slicer blade is 8 in. long, allowing you to slice through thick loaves quickly & effortlessly
- Stainless steel knife blade is only 2.2 & 0.1 mm thick, creating less friction & more uniform slice
- Multi-purpose knife is deal for slicing cake, crusty bread, bagels, pastries, pineapple & tomatoes
- One-piece design - No plastic, wood parts or screws that tend to move & wear out. The perfect gift!
Got it for Father’s Day. I’ve only cut 100 or so loaves of bread and 3 or 4 dozen bagels and is super sharp. Absolutely LOVE this knife. I have the silver handle version. It is a nice and classy looking knife with just enough heft that people will think you spent a lot of money on it. Great knife, low cost. I will be buying several in the near future for my children and grandchildren.
Fabulous bread knife and at an amazing price point!.... Was using a very expensive bread knife for years and just expected that bread didn't cut nicely; squished and tore... Then on a whim I bought the Orblue bread knife and was immediately thrilled with the look and feel of the knife.... And then it cut through my homemade bread like nothing.... It didn't tear and I didn't have to push to get it to slice.....I even oil it and use it to Lance my bread dough before it goes in the oven (normally a process requiring a razor blade!)..... Oh, and it cuts tomatoes beautifully also!
Love this knife!
Purchased our first bread knife about six months ago and fell in love with it first use. I have now ordered a second one for our beach house ... five stars is not enough ...