- Onion holder features unique stainless steel prongs that allow you to hold & slice onion hands-free
- Holds & slices uniform sections of tomatoes, potatoes, cucumbers, carrots & even hard-boiled eggs!
- The tines are razor-sharp & easily slide into hard vegetables like onions, carrots or potatoes
- Onion slicer guide has large comfortable oval, no-slip handle designed to prevent cuts & scrapes
- Great for right or left-hand users - Rust-resistant - Hand-wash - Comes with odor remover attachment
I've always loved garlic, but often find it is too much hassle to be worth the wonderful taste--I'm busy and rushing all the time, so sometimes almost anything is too much hassle ;) This makes it quick and easy to get the goodness of garlic without the fuss and without the smell all over my hands. Within 5 minutes or so, I can mash some garlic through this press--literally no fuss, no muss, without even peeling it, pop it into some butter I've melted in the microwave, added some parsley for my breath, brushed it onto whatever wheat bread that I have on hand, that I've already half toasted while I've crushed the garlic, and popped it back in the toaster oven. Generally, I top it with shredded parmesan cheese. Just a minute or three later, I have something wonderful! [Please note that stainless steel can remove the onion and garlic odor from your hands--as Orblue notes on their onion holder.] I got this gadget a few weeks ago at a discount for an honest, unbiased review and am totally delighted with it.