- Orblue Bread Knife blade has an ultra-sharp serrated edge that grips & quickly cuts without tearing
- Bread slicer blade is 8 in. long, allowing you to slice through thick loaves quickly & effortlessly
- Stainless steel knife blade is only 2.2 & 0.1 mm thick, creating less friction & more uniform slice
- Multi-purpose knife is deal for slicing cake, crusty bread, bagels, pastries, pineapple & tomatoes
- One-piece design - No plastic, wood parts or screws that tend to move & wear out. The perfect gift!
After working my way through some very expensive bread knives that did not do a very good job on crisp bread crust, I found this after doing a broad search for "the best bread knife." For me, it is exactly that. It is sharp enough to cut easily through my Tartine sourdough crust. Great for soft vegetables like tomatoes too. It is a very nice looking knife, light weight to boot. Arrived with a tip protector. I use blade protectors for the knives I care about so I keep it in a drawer (not a knife block). I am tempted to buy a second one just to have a back-up. GREAT knife!
The quality of this knife far exceeds expectation. It is not flimsy but substantial, balanced, and a single piece of steel so the blade can’t separate from the handle. And it’s stainless! Thin blade easily slices soft tomatoes, cakes but also handles crusty breads with ease. Buy it!
I can't find a cover for this very sharp blade.