- Comes with 2 stainless steel measuring scoops for coffee, a Tablespoon (15 ml) and a tablespoon (30 ml), so that you get a perfect cup of coffee every time.
- These 2 coffee scoops feature long handles making it easy to scoop the coffee from tall containers and coffee bags without getting coffee grounds all over your fingers.
- Stainless steel coffee scoops feature sturdy construction, high polish finish, and great appearance.
- Apart from coffee, they can also be used for scooping tea powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices and other condiments.
- Easy to clean. All they need is one good rinse after using. Dishwasher safe too. Very convenient to store. Each of the coffee measuring scoop has a little hole on one end that can be used to hang the spoon on a kitchen hook.
I use 2TBS of espresso grounds in my machine. This measures perfectly that I have very little overlay when I am done tamping. The 1TBS works great for my mud tea. They are both a little more than stated. Not exactly 1TBS or 2TBS. Slightly more.
These are so pretty in person. I got them to use the smaller one as my coffee scoop. It is larger that an actual tablespoon, but I like my coffee strong so that's not a problem! If you are using it to actually measure, I would not recommend. But again, they are so pretty!!!
These were purchased to put under the cabinet attached by magnets, and there are only two small places on the spoons that will stick to the magnets. Very disappointed.